Part-Time intensive dance program (Ages 7+)
Dancers that register for the Part Time Intensive Program will have the opportunity to train in Jazz, Tap, Acro, Lyrical/Contemporary and Hip Hop for a total of 3 hours per week. The Part Time Intensive Program will only compete at local competitions and will not be required to attend any away/ travel competitions.
Dancers that are interested in joining our Part Time Intensive Program, must attend our group auditions or schedule a private evaluation. The program is available for dancers age 7 and up.
While the requirements and commitments of the Part Time Intensive Program are slightly less than the Intensive Program, we aim to provide our Part Time dancers with the same positive experiences and opportunities to grow.
Please see the requirements of the Part Time Intensive Program below:
- A combined total of 3 hours of training
- Optional Jazz, Tap, Acro & Ballet examinations – if applicable/ recommended
- Must be training in each style of dance you are competing in
- Minimum of 1 ballet class a week
- Acceptance fee, entry fees, rehearsal fees for competitions and fees for costumes are in addition to the monthly training fees
- Dress rehearsal in March
- 2-3 required competitive routines
- 2 required local competitions in April & May
- Showcase in June for all group routines
- Dancers will have an opportunity to do a Solo, Duet, Trio or Small group at the teachers discretion
If you have any questions at all regarding our Part Time Intensive Program we would be more than happy to answer them!
Questions about our competitive program?
For more information please contact us here!